Thursday 15 May 2014

Primark Statement Necklaces

Every month is the same story... I try to resist the urge to go to Primark before work, during my lunch break and after work...EVERY DAY! To be fair since my office moved a further ten minutes walk up the road it's not as easy but when pay day arrived I thought i'd treat myself and take a wander. I used to spend hundreds of pounds in there and the majority of my clothes were Primark but since the prices have gone up without the quality changing (in my opinion) I've stopped buying many clothes in there other than basics. Instead I go straight to the accessories, footwear and homeware departments. 



I love their statement necklaces and they're a fraction of the price of other stores versions. They instantly liven up an outfit and Primark's ones are so inexpensive. I recently went a little mad and bought four necklaces. I'm not sure if they're truly statement in that they're not that big but they're really pretty and I wanted to show you. I may do a more general Primark haul post soon as I have acquired quite a lot from there during various visits. 

Pastel Flower Necklace £3

I love wearing pastels so this pretty flower one will go with most outfits and add a bit of girliness.

Large Bead Necklace £3 

I think this one will look great with a black tshirt or dress and can be dressed up or down.

White and Gold Necklace £3 

This white and gold necklace reminds me of bunting. It looks really nice with a white vest top and was also available in black which I think would work for a night out. 

Flower Necklace £4
 
Saving the best til last I am in love with this white pearl flower necklace. It goes with so many things and instantly livens up an outfit. I couldn't believe it was so inexpensive, you'd look to pay at least four times the amount in any other shop. 

I bought all of these in the Tottenham Court Road branch of Primark and it's by far the best I've been to. I go before work when everything's tidy and I feel like the only person in the shop! Bliss!





Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment