Monday 13 July 2015

Naughty Blogger

When I started this blog last April I vowed to keep up with weekly posts. That didn't happen and I now have a new found respect for the bloggers that create bogs that I read regularly. So much thought, time and effort goes in to those, and last year life simply got in the way and I totally failed at blogging. I have had one of the most eventful and exciting years of my life and I really wish now that I had dedicated some time to document and share with you all of the amazing things I have been up to. Instead I will use the next few posts to get you up to speed on said things and then will do my very very best to keep this up...I can and will do it this time! Plus I just treated myself to a lovely new camera (the Olympus Stylus 1 if anyone is interested) so I hope to adorn these pages with some pretty pictures.

I would roll right back to June last year and pick up where I left off but I want to start with the most exciting thing that has happened to me probably in my entire life...my next post will reveal all!



Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment