Thursday 16 July 2015

Lunch Break Holiday


It's at times like these, when the sun decides to show it's face for more than a few days that I really appreciate working so close to Regents Park. That hour between 1 and 2 is usually the highlight of my day (as much as I love my job!) so I love to make the most of it. I have recently acquired a pretty good tan thanks to the unusually sunny weather we have been having, I usually have to pay good money for one of those in the form of a beach holiday so i'm pretty chuffed with that! 


I spend my lunch breaks with my work colleagues that happen to be mostly male and prefer to be throwing a frisbee or a ball around, I just have to be on guard as I recently took a frisbee to the face (thank goodness for my sunglasses or that would have cost me my right eye) As you can see from the following photos from a picnic we had this week i'm happy to watch from the side lines stuffing my face with food!















You may be wondering what all the #lunchbreakholiday stuff is all about. Well the lovely guys at Travel Supermarket recently got in touch with me to share the details of their new campaign. You can watch their campaign video here


I love their idea of trying to encourage people to make the most of their precious lunch hour.
They are asking you to share a photo of what you get up to in your lunch hour and the person with the most original photo will win a summer party for all of their workmates worth £4000!
To enter simply Tweet or Instagram your images with the hashtag #lunchbreakholiday adding @TravelSupermkt on Twitter. One of the lucky party attendants could even win a summer holiday of their own, so get entering! (All details and T&C's can be found here)


Abbie x

1 comment: