Monday 14 April 2014

A Soap & Glory Story!

Well, not really a story but I liked that it rhymed. Anyway, I was thinking about what might go in my April favourites (thinking ahead!) and realised that I bloody love Soap & Glory products! They have such a good range and I use their products on my face, body, hands, feet and even bum! So here is an entire post dedicated to one of my favourite brands of beauty products with my absolute favourite packaging!




Here's a rundown of what i've been using:

Peaches and Clean 3-in-1 Wash-Off Deep Purifying Cleanser RRP £8

So starting at the top with my face this is Soap and Glory's cleanser. I go through phases of using different cleansers, from Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser to the Tesco own brand one i've tried them all, and I always go back to this one. I think this is my third bottle, and that's pretty good going considering I use it daily, you only need a tiny amount to cover your entire face and neck. I pop this straight on to a dry face in the morning before I hop in the shower. It smells gorgeous and it's always quite cold so feels like it wakes your face up. I haven't had a break out at all whilst using this and love how clean my face feels after my shower when using this.


Hand Food Hand Cream RRP £5/£2.50

You know you love a product when you have it in a miniature size so you can take it everywhere with you. This hand cream is incredible. It's non greasy and sinks in to the skin very quickly and has cleared up some dry patches I seem to have acquired this winter really well. As like all Soap and Glory products this smells lovely and when I put it on during my train journey to work I think the other passengers definitely enjoy it too!
I have discovered they now sell this in a huge pump bottle and I NEED this for my desk at work so a trip to Boots in on the cards soon.


Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel RRP £6

I love this shower gel so much. This huge bottle lasts me ages and I love the pump dispenser, no broken nails trying to prise open the top of a bottle in the shower!


The Righteous Butter RRP £10.50

I used to be obsessed with the Body Shop body butters and although I still love those recently I have migrated to this one. Like the hand cream it sinks in super quick which is great, no one likes hanging around naked waiting for body lotion to sink in when you're in a rush!


The Scrub of Your Life Smoothing Body Scrub RRP £7

I've lost count of how many bottles of this stuff i've got through. It's the best scrub i've tried, not too rough but feels like it really exfoliates and smooths my skin. I use it every other day after washing with Clean On Me and before moisturising with the Righteous Butter and I love it!


Sit Tight Firming and Smoothing Lower Body Serum RRP £16.50

This stuff is my saviour! This is the old packaging which i'm still working my way through. I bought a couple of these before they changed it to the Intense XS version and I still haven't used a whole bottle even though I use it almost every day. Massaging it in to my thighs and bum it leaves a slight tingly warming feeling and as the name suggests works best when you're sat down. I spend 80% of my day sat on a train or at a desk so that helps! I have noticed a change already and will be using this up until my holiday in June hoping it will tighten and firm up the skin in these areas in time for bikini time! They have recently bought out another new version called Super-Intense 4D which I will try once I have used up all the bottles of the Intense XS version I bought when it was on offer. (See THIS post!) Hopefully it just keeps getting better and better because I love this old version!


Heels Genius Foot Cream RRP £5.50

And finally we have a foot cream! Before I discovered this I don't think i'd ever moisturised my feet. Other than painting my toe nails my feet got very little attention, but now they love their life. Every night I smother my feet in this and put some socks on. In the morning the skin on my feet is so soft, can't wait for sandal time!


And there we have it, all of the Soap and Glory products I am loving at the moment. You may think I've just featured any product by them i've ever bought but that's not the case. I wasn't a massive fan of their hair products as they left my hair feeling quite greasy and their eye cream isn't the best I have tried so they aren't in this post. The range is vast though so i'm sure I will be adding more products to my collection and when I find more I swear by I will be sure to do an update :)

Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment