Wednesday 23 April 2014

Making Lemonade [Part 2]

On Saturday my gorgeous friend Jaymie held a charity party for Cancer Research UK. I thought i'd share some of the photos with you (photos taken by the lovely Laura Jane Young..website to follow)

If you haven't read THIS blog post yet have a look to make a bit more sense of this one :)

On what would have been her wedding Jay did an amazing job of "making lemonade" and using her venue and guests to help raise over £2000 for a charity close to all of our hearts. I am so proud and inspired by her and know she will keep fundraising until she hits her £3000 target.

 
 
 
 


 What I wore:
Dress: Lipsy VIP
Shoes: Aldo
Hair clip: Primark

My hair:
I did this myself using curling tongs, lots of clips and LOTS of hairspray!
It's loosely based on THIS tutorial and I put my own spin on it by twisting the front piece round to the side. Surprisingly it didn't take me to long to do and stayed in all night.


Abbie x

Ps. Sorry the blogging schedule has gone out of the window this week, the Easter Weekend was a hectic one and Bank Holiday Monday came and went before I realised it was blog day. I also chucked my phone down the toilet (by accident) which hindered my life slightly! I'm off to the New Forest tomorrow so think this will be the only blog post this week but I should have more for you next week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment